1. Home
  2. /
  3. Civil Forms

Civil Forms

PLEASE READ IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION in your mind concerning these forms, the use of these forms, or your legal rights, it is strongly recommended that you obtain the services of an attorney. If you do not know an attorney, you may contact the Florida Lawyer Referral Service at 1-800-342-8011. If you are filing for divorce in a case involving domestic violence and are financially unable to afford the services of an attorney, you may contact Three Rivers Legal Services at (352) 372-0519 or 1-800-372-0936 to see if you are eligible for their services. DUE TO THE CHANGING NATURE OF THE LAW, the forms and information contained in this packet may become outdated. Therefore, you should review and research statutes and rules of procedure referenced in the instructions to ensure that the forms are accurate and current. IN NO EVENT will the Florida Supreme Court, the Florida Bar, the Eighth Judicial Circuit Office of the Court Administrator, the Clerk of the Court or anyone contributing to the production of these forms, commentary, instructions, and appendices be liable for any indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of the packet. Use these forms at your own risk. These forms may or may not be appropriate in your particular case. Any desired outcome from the use of these forms cannot be predicted or guaranteed. It is strongly recommended that you seek legal advice. When the forms refer to: “General Information for Self-Represented Litigants),” the information is found at http://www.flcourts.org (select Family Forms located under the heading Self Help in the General Public Tab). Internet Access– information on how to file family law cases without an attorney in the State of Florida can be found at: http://circuit8.org/family-court or http://www.flcourts.org (select Family Forms located under the heading Self Help in the General Public Tab) Internet access is available from the Levy County Public Library.

Dissolution of Marriage Packets

Enforce Contempt Packet

Guardianship Probate

Petition for App Guardian Advocate
Physician Report
Physicians Report for an Adult Ward
Annual Guardianship Plan
Disposition of Personal Property (fee apply)
Advocacy Report
Annual Plan for Minor
Initial Guardian Advocate
Incapacitated Person plan
Initial Plan Minor
Probate Statement Claim

Injunction Petitions


Petition of Injunction Against Domestic Violence
Petition to Extend Injunction
Petition for Injunction Against Repeat Violence
Petition for Injunction Against Sexual Violence
Petition for Injunction Against Stalking
Petition for Violation of an Injunction
Petition for Injunction Against Dating Violence
Petition to Modify Injunction
Statement to Dismiss Injunction
UCCJEA Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
Request for Confidential Address
Child Support Worksheet When asking for Child Support
Financial Affidavit When asking for Support

Landlord Tenant Evictions

Eviction Instructions
How to Collect Judgement
Eviction Statutes for Notices
Non Compliant for Failure Other than to Pay Rent
Land Withhold Rent Failure Maintain Pre
Complaint Failure Recover Past Due
Complaint Failure Comp Agreement
15 day notice
Affidavit For Damages
Certificate of Service
Deliq Tenant Notice
Term Failure Pay Rent
Motion for Default and Defualt
Non Military Service
Notice of Current Address Email
Proof Claim Amount Due
Remove Tenant
Evict count 1 and 2
Complaint Unlawful Detainer

Modification Packets (fees may apply)

Name Change (Fingerprint Background Check )

Other Motions

Other Packets


Small Claims

Various Forms